We aim to make furniture shopping a hassle-free experience and take pride in being one of the early pioneers to offer free delivery and assembly service to our customers over the past 30 years.
By purchasing items on www.vhive.com.sg (“website”), you hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms. Product(s) or item(s) purchased in a single invoice shall be referred to as an “invoice” and can interchangeably be referred to as an “order”.
1. Most of the items available for purchase on this website qualify for free delivery and assembly. Free delivery is only applicable to purchases made in an invoice, to a single address in one trip, unless otherwise stated.
2. We only deliver within Singapore mainland and a surcharge may be added on top of any incurred delivery charges for deliveries to selected locations. We do not deliver to restricted areas such as army camps, airports, shipyards and other prohibited areas.
3. Based on the address indicated on your invoice, we will deliver to the door-step of your premise. Please ensure that you or someone you have authorised is present at the stipulated delivery date and time. We are not obliged to verify that the person receiving the delivery has been authorised by you. In the event of an unsuccessful delivery attempt, a re-delivery fee of $45 shall apply.
4. Additional delivery charges may be incurred at the discretion of Vhive Pte. Ltd. should the deliveries be chosen to occur outside of our normal operating hours (See Point 8).
5. If you have selected an item that does not qualify for free delivery (i.e. cash and carry), simply purchase together with another item that qualifies for free delivery, in a single invoice and we will deliver your order free of charge. Please note that assembly charges still apply.
6. For items that do not qualify for free delivery or assembly, the charges for these services are,
a) Delivery charges: $45 per delivery attempt
b) Assembly charges: $25 per item
7. Non-Lift Accessible Charges
a) Before making your purchase, you are responsible to check that the items you have selected will fit into lifts, staircases and doors of your premise. The delivery location must also be accessible via lift (i.e. same storey as lift landing) or on the same storey as goods unloading area.
b) You must obtain all permissions to grant our delivery crew access to loading bays, lifts and/or other access points required for safe delivery. If our delivery crew is unable to gain lift access to your premise (i.e. same story as lift landing), for reasons including but not limited to lift under service, items unable to fit into lift, access refusal by building management, an on-site safety assessment will be made by our delivery crew.
c) If the items can be transported via staircase in a non-hazardous manner, delivery can proceed at an extra staircase charge of $10 per item per subsequent non-lift accessible storey from ground level. This charge also applies to landed houses and other property types with stairs.
d) E.g. Staircase delivery of two items (cabinet and wardrobe) to the fourth storey of a shophouse will be calculated as $10 x 2 items x 3 non-lift accessible storeys = $60.
e) If transportation via staircase is deemed hazardous (i.e. items prone to damage on narrow stairway, obstruction of passageway), we reserve the right to cancel the delivery. All items will be returned to us and you will be refunded the purchased price minus delivery fee of $45.
Delivery Date and Time
8. Our delivery teams work longer hours at no extra cost to offer more flexible options for you. All orders are delivered during our normal operating hours i.e. Weekdays (10am to 7pm).
9. The delivery date and time that you have selected is only indicative and may be subjected to changes.
10. If the products cannot be delivered on the scheduled delivery date and/or time due to unforeseen circumstances (such as shipment delays from suppliers, lorry breakdowns, bad weather or traffic delays), you will be notified the soonest possible. If there is no notification from us, your scheduled delivery will proceed as stipulated.
11. Kindly ensure that you have made all necessary arrangements beforehand with your building management to enable us access to the property at the scheduled delivery date and time. If we are unable to make the delivery on the first attempt due to difficulties or restrictions imposed by the property, we will not be obliged to wait for entry permission and this will be taken as an unsuccessful delivery attempt. A re-delivery fee of $45 shall apply for every subsequent attempt.
12. Vhive Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the delivery date and time. While we endeavour to adhere to the scheduled delivery timings and notify you of any changes, you acknowledge and agree that you shall, at no point in time, hold Vhive Pte. Ltd. and/or each of its officers, employees, agents, suppliers and representatives, liable for any inconvenience, loss, damage, injury, death, charge, and/or expense whatsoever that may arise from any delayed, postponed, incomplete or unfulfilled delivery or shipment, to the extent as permitted by law.
No Disposal Service
13. We do not provide disposal service for all forms of furniture as we currently do not have the resources to dismantle and dispose of old furniture in the authorised locations as specified by local authorities. Vhive Pte. Ltd. advises you to contact your town council for free furniture disposal service (HDB), or your respective condominium, office building management or the appointed public waste collector serving your estate.
Delivery of Multiple Products
14. If you have ordered more than one product, you may receive the items separately, and at different delivery times, but in most cases, we will arrange for all the items to be delivered in one delivery. You will be informed in advance should the items be delivered separately.
Changing of Delivery Date & Time
15. If you would like to reschedule your delivery, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working weekdays (9.30am – 5pm, excluding public holidays) before the stipulated delivery timing. Please provide your order invoice number stated in the confirmation email or hardcopy invoice. You may select another date and time that is convenient for you but will be subjected to availabilities.
Change of Products and Order Cancellation
16. If you would like to make any changes to products in your order or request for order cancellation, please contact us at email@example.com.
a) At least 3 working weekdays (excluding public holidays) before scheduled delivery date. Please provide your order invoice number stated in the confirmation email or hardcopy invoice.
b) For order cancellations due to change of mind, there is a cancellation service fee of $45, regardless of the informed date.
17. At the point of delivery, it is your responsibility to inspect each item’s condition and check that the correct items and number of items have been delivered. You will be asked to sign the Delivery Order as proof of delivery and to acknowledge that all items delivered are accurate and free from any defect/damage or are in a condition acceptable by you.
18. By signing the Delivery Order, you acknowledge that claims of any product defect/damage thereafter will not be valid.
19. All products are adequately packaged to prevent any damage during transit but if you discover any dents, knocks or cracks on your items at the point of delivery, please report them to our delivery staff before they vacate the premises. We will assess and follow up to make repairs or replacements for the respective damaged parts.
20. In the rare occasion of a manufacturing defect, please refer to our Warranty Policy.
21. If the item delivered is different from what you have purchased in-store or on the website, you have the right to reject it at the point of delivery.
Backorder of Products
22. You may place a backorder if you wish to purchase an item that is out of stock, unless otherwise stated and an estimated date of arrival (ETA) of shipment will be informed to you via email.
23. If you have purchased other items in the same order, we will deliver the available items first and your backorder item(s) will be delivered upon arrival.
24. In the event that shipment is delayed due to uncontrollable circumstances or if we are no longer able to procure this product, you will be refunded the purchased price through your original mode of payment.
25. Purchased and paid items will be deemed void, if not collected within 3 months from purchase date. No refund will be given.
26. Vhive Pte. Ltd. retains all rights to amend the terms for Terms of Delivery from time to time without prior notice.