1. Vhive Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to void the warranty of any product within its warranty period if products are damaged or have defects, whether intentional or otherwise due to the following reasons:
a. Damage due to misuse, abuse, improper use (e.g. outdoor use of indoor furniture)
b. Unauthorised customisation, modification or DIY work done on product
c. Improper maintenance
2. Warranty only applies to Vhive Pte. Ltd. products sold in Singapore.
3. Unless otherwise stated, furniture products purchased from Vhive Pte. Ltd. come with a 3-month limited warranty, starting from date of delivery. This limited warranty only covers manufacturing defects and excludes wear and tear and the above listed reasons (See Point 1a-1c). Office chairs come with a 1 year mechanism warranty and a call-out fee is chargeable after 3 months starting from date of delivery.
4. Please email us at email@example.com should you discover any manufacturing defects and include your order invoice number, a detailed description and pictures of the defect.
5.We will follow up and may ask you some questions about the defective product in question.
6. The more information you provide will help us ascertain if the product has a manufacturing defect or caused by reasons not covered under the limited warranty (See Point 1a-1c).
7. If a servicing team is dispatched and determines the product has a manufacturing defect, we will provide complimentary repair services and transport fees will be waived. If a repair is not possible, we will do a 1-1 exchange of the same product, free of charge and dependent on availability.
8. If a servicing team is dispatched and determines the problem is not covered by the limited warranty, you will be required to pay a call-out fee of $45, payable by cash or cheque.
9. Vhive Pte. Ltd. retains full rights to make the final decision if a warranty claim is justified.
10. Unless otherwise stated, mattresses purchased from Vhive Pte. Ltd. may include limited warranties of up to 10 years, starting from date of delivery.
11. Warranties are directly provided by the respective manufacturers and various models are subjected to different warranty periods.
12. We recommend that you complete the warranty card(s) as soon as you have received your product and please mail all completed copies to our office address:
Vhive Pte. Ltd.
3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, E-Centre #03-04
13. For more information on warranty coverage and claims, please refer and follow the instructions on the warranty card that is provided with your mattress.
14. There is no warranty for these products:-
a. Self-assembly products (cash & carry)
b. Display items purchased from retail store
c. Foam mattresses
d. Mattress protectors
e. Sofa beds
f. Bed accessories such as pillows, bolsters, etc.
Furniture Repair Service
15. We provide repair services for furniture purchased from us even after the expiration of warranty period.
16. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order invoice number, a detailed description and pictures of the product. Your order invoice will serve as a proof of purchase.
17. A non-refundable call-out fee of $45 will be charged per trip for assessment. This fee is payable by cash or cheque.
18. Respective material and labour costs will be quoted for your consideration.
19. Vhive Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect and/or consequential loss, damage or economic loss, including but not limited to the loss of actual or expected profit interest, income, savings or transactions, and/or damage to goodwill or any other loss or damage whatsoever sustained by you and/or any third party. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of the product, Vhive Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the amount of your order.
20. Vhive Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the terms for Warranty without prior notice.